MACMAN Pro Ltd. (hereinafter also referred to as „we" or „us“) takes seriously its responsibility to protect the privacy of users and the protection of all personal data to which it has access in connection with its activities.
Personal data is any specific information related to you through which your identity can be established. For example, such information is your real name, address, telephone number, payment details, your passwords for accessing our website etc. Data that cannot be directly or in combination with any other data, related to your real identity is not considered as personal data.
– What kind of personal data we collect and process for you as a user of our services or when you use our website and online applications;
– How we use your personal data;
– How and for how long we store your personal data;
– To whom do we disclose your personal data;
– What are your rights as a subject of personal and how can you exercise them;
Personal data administrator
Administrator of your personal data is MACMAN Pro Ltd., UIC 206073936, address: Sevlievo, Mara Gidik 9, Represented by Ivanka Manolova, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +359 876 67 72 71
The administrator collects and processes all personal data in accordance with the personal data protection laws applicable in Bulgaria and the European Union.
What kind of personal data we collect and why
Personal data is data by which an individual can be identified. Every time you contact us or visit our website, you provide us with your personal data. In order to use our services, we must collect and process your personal data.
We work conscientiously and purposefully to minimize the data we process and to protect them as much as possible.
We collect and process the following personal data:
– When you visit our website, our web servers temporarily record and store for security purposes the connection data of the computer that you use to connect our site, the web pages you visit on our site, the date and duration of the visit, the data to identify the type of the browser and operating system used, as well as the website through which you connected to our site.
– When you contact us by phone, calls are NOT recorded or stored.
– When we receive your inquiry through one of our contact forms, we will use the contact details, provided, in order to contact you and provide the information or assistance which you need.
– When you want to use our services, we collect and process the following personal data:
* data about the sender and the recipient of a consignment or service (as well as of the applicant for the service, when it is different than the sender or consignee): name, telephone number, invoice and delivery address of the consignment or service, e-mail address. We need this data in order to perform the requested service, to compile the necessary documents related to the movement of shipments, to contact you at any time, if this is necessary for the successful, quality and timely processing of the order, to respond to your inquiries, to consider your complaints and any other requests;
* ID, data from an identity document, bank account of the user or other payment data. We collect this data when the service or the applicable law requires accurate identification of the person / upon receipt or payment of goods and services /, as well as when an accounting or other document is drawn up in connection with the service, where the law requires an ID or any other data from the user’s identity document. This data is also used to identify and prevent abuse.
– During the registration you provide us with your personal data: three names, address, telephone, e-mail address. This data will be used for the purposes of fulfilling your service requests.
– We collect and process a history of your requests and the services rendered to you, for the purposes of statistical and marketing analysis, system testing, maintenance and development, as well as to respond to complaints, disputes or claims.
– Some of the information you provide us in connection with the delivery of a consignment will be provided to the authorities of the countries through which the consignment passes or to which it travels, for customs clearance or for security checks under the legislation of the country concerned.