Automotive electronic modules and decorative products
Our team specializes in Italian cars. We know their weaknesses and the desires of their owners. During the last years we have been able to manufacture some impressing products.
Fully in line with the customer's needs, we offer solutions covering 90% of the pre-set criteria. We adjust the remaining 10% to current and modern methods. After a comprehensive study, the client gets exactly what he dreamed of, but failed to imagine.
DEVELOPMENT OF MACHINES AND MACHINE SOFTWARE
To make a modern machine work well, it needs software that fully understands the production needs. Whether it's just a hobby, a small business or a huge factory, we make things work exactly the way you want.
Fully developed, by MACMAN Pro Ltd., application for Lancia and Alfa Romeo, which works entirely with MANCAN Tool device.
Creates features such as:
- Manage new MANCAN Tool features
- Unlock & Lock
- Trunk opening
- Information about the car and environment right in your pocket
- Many more...
Manufacturing details and elements for vehicle exterior and interior
We work with the latest technologies and partners who are the best in the industry in Bulgaria. We are able to build every single component in the car. Our trademark is to satisfy customers with a sense of detail.
- Panels for original installation
- Tanners and master upholsterers create leather arts for you
- Software and hardware and replacement components